General Information You'll Need On Hand
When filling out a life insurance application, as with any application, there are several things you’ll need to have on hand, as follows:
- Personal information: Name and address, your birth date/age, height and weight (as these can also be used as a determining factor).
- Medical History: History of family and personal illnesses/conditions and a summary of your current health (blood pressure, cholesterol, whether you smoke, etc.)
- Driving record: Insurance companies usually want this to assess your accident risk factor. If you have a history of speeding or minor/major accidents, it could determine your eligibility for insurance.
- Work Profile: If you have a dangerous/hazardous occupation, you may be considered high-risk.
- Amount of coverage desired.
You can likely get a quote without all of this information, but having these things on hand will make the application process much easier and quicker, not to mention more accurate.
Request a quote for life insurance coverage today >>